• Ogłoszenie:

Linux or unix for systems programming?

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez HabcgaTorrye 03 Maj 2023, 08:24

reklama
What are the differences between Linux Programming Interface and Advanced Programming in a Unix Environment when it comes to getting into systems programming? Which one do you prefer and why?
HabcgaTorrye
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Lut 2023, 11:52

Postprzez Sabeliabaez 20 Cze 2023, 06:43

HabcgaTorrye napisał(a):What are the differences between Linux Programming Interface and Advanced Programming in a Unix Environment when it comes to getting into systems programming? Which one do you prefer and why?

Hello,

The Linux Programming Interface (LPI) focuses specifically on programming for the Linux operating system, providing in-depth coverage of Linux-specific APIs and features. Advanced Programming in a Unix Environment (APUE) covers Unix programming concepts applicable to various Unix-like systems. The choice depends on your target platform; if you primarily work with Linux, LPI would be more relevant. PrepaidGiftBalance Visa
Sabeliabaez
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Cze 2023, 06:39

Postprzez bobbrencher01 26 Cze 2023, 10:32

Wonderful information, thanks for putting this together! credit repair killeen
bobbrencher01
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Kwi 2023, 15:22

Postprzez HabcgaTorrye 12 Lip 2023, 13:12

Some might argue that the topics are a bit advanced for a beginner, but I think it would build a very solid foundation. If you just want to write some code that performs some helpful actions this might not be the best resource for you, but if you really want to know how things work I've chatrandom echat found it to be great.
HabcgaTorrye
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Lut 2023, 11:52

Postprzez lindamartn15 17 Wrz 2023, 19:06

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with a very pleasant possibility to discover important secrets from this site.
electrians ellenton
lindamartn15
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Maj 2023, 19:11

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości