• Ogłoszenie:

Is there a way to replace windows 10 icons with windows xp i

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez MickelBriyaeh 11 Maj 2023, 13:39

reklama
In the past, I successfully used 7tsp GUI and a pack from a YouTube video to replace Windows 10 icons with those from Windows 7, including taskbar notification icons. However, I'm now looking for a similar solution to have Windows XP icons on Windows 10, specifically for taskbar notification icons, not just file explorer icons. I need this for my second rig. Can anyone here assist me with this? Thanks! (Please don't suggest customizergod, as I've already tried it without success.)
MickelBriyaeh
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:11

Postprzez fnaf12 30 Maj 2023, 10:36

Contrary to what you might think, dordle is not an app. The only way to play this multitasking version of Worlde is to visit its website at dordle game
fnaf12
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Gru 2022, 05:48

Postprzez MickelBriyaeh 05 Cze 2023, 14:27

I apologize for any confusion caused. It appears that there might be some misunderstanding regarding the availability of an app called "Dordle." Upon further research, I couldn't find any evidence of an app version of Dordle or a multitasking version of Worlde.

From the information available, it seems that Dordle is primarily a web-based game that can be accessed by visiting its website. It's important to note that websites can often be accessed on various devices, including smartphones and tablets, which may give the impression of using an app.

If you're interested in playing Dordle or exploring the multitasking version of Worlde, I recommend visiting the website specifically associated with the game you're referring to. This will allow you to access and enjoy the game directly through your shagle voojio web owespeedtest browser.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to ask!
MickelBriyaeh
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:11

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 10 gości