• Ogłoszenie:

Intelephense vs. php tools: opinions?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Intelephense vs. php tools: opinions?

Postprzez MartanBamar 07 Kwi 2023, 14:17

reklama
Recently, I came across a competitor to Intelephense, called the Devsense PHP Tools plugin. While Intelephense is a product of a single developer, I found its license price to be reasonable and decided to license it without hesitation.

Although PHP Tools seems to offer some impressive features, its personal license costs approximately $80 per year (with discount), making it a considerable investment. I am skeptical about whether it justifies its price, especially when compared to the personal license for phpstorm, which costs nearly the same amount and offers an even more economical maintenance pricing plan.

Thus, I am curious to know if anyone uses PHP Tools and, if so, why. Have they transitioned from Intelephense? What are the standout features that compelled them to make the switch?

If users only utilize the free features of PHP Tools, are they satisfied with their experience?

As someone who often provides advice on IDE setup and environment to new developers and students, I prefer to have multiple options to recommend, even though I believe phpstorm to be the best PHP IDE currently available. I am also keen to explore new koowspin echatrandom products in this space, particularly those that are compatible with vscode, which is an excellent choice for developers who work with various web development languages.
MartanBamar
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Mar 2023, 08:10

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości