• Ogłoszenie:

I possess an old html-based website

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez KopatrikKelly 10 Kwi 2023, 14:30

reklama
I possess an old HTML-based website, which contains an immense amount of posts, pages, and images. I doubt that migrating it to WordPress is feasible, considering its size. Although I have saved a local copy, some elements of the website do not work. Can the website be reconstructed while still functioning in HTML? Copy-pasting individual posts is not an option. If anyone has proficiency in old HTML, kindly send me a message. I am willing to compensate for your assistance.
KopatrikKelly
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Mar 2023, 15:03

Postprzez cyberstack seo 14 Kwi 2023, 09:45

Want to have an extra income? Play your favourite online games in ssbet77 to explore the larges selection of free online games.
cyberstack seo
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Kwi 2023, 09:44

Postprzez Clumand 18 Kwi 2023, 06:27

Maybe this is my first time playing duck life. This game is really good with 15 cute little levels for anyone to explore.
Clumand
~user

Dołączenie: 18 Kwi 2023, 06:25

Postprzez rikov 23 Kwi 2023, 13:50

Krnl Download Mining is one of the excellent and excellent roblox mining out there. With krnl you could effortlessly get the excellent out of the roblox game. People the use of this device can take advantage of script vulnerabilities to get most blessings withinside the game Tasmota Download.
rikov
~user

Dołączenie: 23 Kwi 2023, 13:27

Postprzez JayarTayarico 27 Kwi 2023, 12:35

Yes, it is possible to reconstruct the website while still functioning in HTML. You can hire a web developer who is proficient in old HTML to help you with this task. The developer can go through your local copy of the website, fix the non-functioning elements, and create a new HTML website for you. Additionally, the developer can also help you optimize the website for modern browsers and devices to ensure it functions correctly. As you mentioned, copy-pasting individual posts is not an option, but the developer can use automated tools to import the content into the new website. If you need help finding a web developer, you can search for freelancers omeglz online2yu on platforms such as Upwork or Fiverr, or reach out to a web development agency for assistance.
JayarTayarico
~user

Dołączenie: 31 Mar 2023, 07:52

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości