• Ogłoszenie:

Html conversion site

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Html conversion site

Postprzez HanogThamers 09 Sty 2023, 12:14

reklama
Kind of like google translate, but for changing html table style?

We have a lot of tables that need to be converted to a new mobile-friendly table style. As you could imagine, I don't want to do it one by one. Is there a site I can enter the new table html with lorum ipsum or whatever will recognize "text goes here" for text and also enter the original <table> to <table> in another window and it converts the whole thing to the new version in a third window so I can simply copy/paste echatspin the new format?
Ostatnio edytowany przez HanogThamers, 30 Sty 2023, 06:28, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
HanogThamers
~user

Dołączenie: 31 Gru 2022, 10:48

Html conversion site

Postprzez 5stardesigners32 27 Sty 2023, 23:58

HanogThamers napisał(a):Kind of like google translate, but for changing html table style?

We have a lot of tables that need to be converted to a new mobile-friendly table style. As you could imagine, I don't want to do it one by one. Is there a site I can enter the new table html with lorum ipsum or whatever will recognize "text goes here" for text and also enter the original <table> to <table> in another window and it converts the whole thing to the new version in a third window so I can simply copy/paste the new format?
5-Star Designers provide ingenious Web Development solutions to assist you in overcoming your business problems. Our diversified team with the latest technologies accelerate businesses and processes with high, speed, security, and finest user experience.
5stardesigners32
~user

Dołączenie: 27 Sty 2023, 23:49

Html conversion site

Postprzez johndavidd88 07 Kwi 2023, 05:57

TableConvert is a free subway surfers unblocked online tool that allows you to convert HTML tables to several formats, including mobile-friendly formats. Simply paste your HTML table code into the tool and select the mobile-friendly format you want, and the tool will generate the new code for you.
johndavidd88
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Wrz 2022, 10:49

Html conversion site

Postprzez elkbuilder 22 Maj 2023, 03:44

I've read some excellent content here. Unquestionably worth bookmarking for later. I'm impressed by the amount of work you put into making such a fantastic website. 1v1 lol
elkbuilder
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Maj 2023, 03:43

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 6 gości