• Ogłoszenie:

How to fix scroll wheel bug windows 11?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez TatwanFilemdar 25 Kwi 2023, 11:59

reklama
I'm experiencing a strange bug in Windows 11 where Microsoft apps are acting as though the scroll wheel is continuously scrolling. This issue is only present in Microsoft apps such as Control Panel, Excel, and Photo Viewer, but not in non-MS apps.

I've attempted to resolve the issue by performing a clean boot in safe mode, swapping out the mouse, reinstalling mouse drivers, and adjusting mouse settings, all to no avail. My Windows update history does not show any recent updates that may have caused this problem, and I am hesitant to do a full Windows reinstall or PC reset due to the hassle of reinstalling all of my apps.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
TatwanFilemdar
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Mar 2023, 15:44

Postprzez RheaKanitkar 02 Maj 2023, 14:12

One possible solution you can try is to disable the "Scroll inactive windows" option in Windows 11. To do this, go to Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional mouse options > Wheel tab and uncheck the "Scroll inactive windows" box.

Another solution you can try is to update your mouse drivers directly from the manufacturer's website, rather than relying on Windows to automatically update them.

If neither of these solutions work, you could try using a third-party mouse driver software, or consider contacting Microsoft support for further assistance.
RheaKanitkar
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:06

Postprzez TatwanFilemdar 18 Lip 2023, 09:51

Here are a couple of potential solutions to address the issue you're facing with the "Scroll inactive windows" option in Windows 11:

Disable "Scroll inactive windows" option: Navigate to Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional mouse options > Wheel tab. Uncheck the "Scroll inactive windows" box and see if it resolves the problem.

Update mouse drivers: Visit the manufacturer's website of your mouse and look for the latest drivers specifically designed for your mouse model. Download and install those drivers manually, as they may provide better compatibility and functionality.

If the above solutions don't resolve the issue, you can consider the following options:

Third-party mouse driver software: Explore third-party software options that provide additional control and customization for mouse settings. These software solutions can sometimes offer more features and settings beyond what's available in the default Windows settings.

Contact Microsoft support: If the problem persists, reaching out to Microsoft support for further assistance is recommended. They can provide more specific guidance and troubleshoot the issue based on your system configuration.

Remember to create a system restore point or backup your important data before making any koows koows omegle changes to your system settings or installing third-party software.
TatwanFilemdar
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Mar 2023, 15:44

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 11 gości