• Ogłoszenie:

How to create a phonebook using html?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez GrovtalGeorge 10 Kwi 2023, 08:39

reklama
To begin with, I must confess that I am not familiar with HTML or related technologies. Therefore, I apologize in advance if my question seems ignorant.

My objective is to create a Phonebook using HTML, but without a server or backend infrastructure. Is it feasible to have an HTML file and edit it by simply double-clicking on it, saving the changes and preserving the current state?

If it is possible, could you please guide me on what to learn first to achieve this?

Thank you in advance for your help.
GrovtalGeorge
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Mar 2023, 15:05

Postprzez GrovtalGeorge 15 Cze 2023, 14:28

To get started with creating a Phonebook using HTML and JavaScript, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the basics of HTML and then dive into learning JavaScript. There are numerous online tutorials, courses, and resources available to help you learn these technologies, including interactive coding platforms, video tutorials, and documentation.

In addition to HTML and JavaScript, you may also want to explore CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to style your Phonebook and make it visually appealing.

Remember that without a server or backend infrastructure, the data you enter will only be stored locally on the device you're using, and it won't be accessible from other devices or persist if you clear your browser data.

Once you're comfortable with HTML, JavaScript, and CSS, you can start building your Phonebook by designing the user interface using HTML elements, implementing functionality with JavaScript, and styling it with CSS.

I encourage you to explore resources like online tutorials, code omegle shagle voojio examples, and practice exercises to deepen your understanding of HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. Enjoy the learning process and have fun creating your Phonebook!
GrovtalGeorge
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Mar 2023, 15:05

Postprzez rixim80416 07 Lut 2024, 13:01

some criminal minds are amazing isn’t it, criminals can really pull off some nasty stuff:: lodeonline68

Dodano Dzisiaj, 12:30:
A RATES would not spend appeal to in almost any disproportionate taxation installments, in order to are really currently taking this during the dirt bike pants by just never editing the taxation payments. Roby
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez rixim80416 16 Lut 2024, 16:09

i think that everyone would love to watch some comedy shows because it is very entertaining` 代写
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 9 gości