• Ogłoszenie:

How good are the amd-gpu drivers really

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez GerishSonya 06 Kwi 2023, 13:53

reklama
after a while it's time to upgrade my GTX 1070 and my 1st option right now is the 7900xt.
For anyone wondering, the XTX is 200€+ more expensive in my country, so I'm not going for this. As an NVIDIA user for all my life, I'm a little bit scared about all the talk of the bad drivers of AMD.
Like game crashes, stuttering in games, high power draw in idle, stuttering while streaming and so on.
But the only other option on NVIDIA side is the 4070ti and especially the 12gb are just not future-proof enough for me.

So my question to all of you guys is: What is your experience?
Even if the drivers are buggy sometimes, is it worth to switch?
Are they even as buggy as all the talk goes?

Thanks for your help and honest opinions :)
GerishSonya
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2023, 07:14

Postprzez Clark54123 19 Kwi 2023, 08:19

AMD doesn't produce the fastest GPUs, but they're pretty good for the money and a lot of the time, is good enough for most people. Even my experience with 6870s in CFX wasn't all that bad. All in all, I think AMD does a fine job. They could do better, but they're not doing badly in this respect NGS Medicare Connex

Dodano Dzisiaj, 10:47:
AMD doesn't produce the fastest GPUs, but they're pretty good for the money and a lot of the time, is good enough for most people. Even my experience with 6870s in CFX wasn't all that bad. All in all, I think AMD does a fine job. NGS Medicare Connex
Clark54123
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Mar 2023, 13:44

Postprzez GerishSonya 27 Kwi 2023, 09:06

It's understandable to be concerned about switching to AMD if you've been an NVIDIA user for a long time. While there have been reports of buggy drivers and performance issues with AMD, it's important to keep in mind that every user's experience is different. It's possible that you may encounter some issues, but it's also possible that you may have a smooth experience with the 7900xt. Ultimately, it comes down to weighing the pros and cons and deciding what's best for koowspin echatrandom your specific needs and preferences. It might be helpful to do some research and read reviews from other users who have made the switch before making a final decision.
GerishSonya
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2023, 07:14

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości