• Ogłoszenie:

How feasible is a new android notification protocol?

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez JayarTayarico 07 Kwi 2023, 08:58

reklama
Although I may be mistaken, it seems to me that creating a new notification protocol would not be too difficult. Android allows me to not only snooze notifications for later or temporarily mute them, but also reply to messages and interact with apps in various ways.

To me, it seems like an easy target to achieve, and even if adoption is slow, it would be date fantastic to see more apps incorporate additional actions into their notification dialogs.
Ostatnio edytowany przez JayarTayarico, 27 Kwi 2023, 12:37, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
JayarTayarico
~user

Dołączenie: 31 Mar 2023, 07:52

Postprzez perladaisy11 12 Kwi 2023, 04:14

Do you frequently play online arcade games? Visit this website to find out more information about this online arcade philippines game.
perladaisy11
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 04:13

Postprzez angelinegrande222 12 Kwi 2023, 05:18

ka slot games provider philippines is the very trusting provider games for philippines like bingo games, fishing games and poker king and you can play any games if you register, So why are you still waiting? Sign right now!
angelinegrande222
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 05:18

Postprzez MaquinCarimul 12 Kwi 2023, 12:52

I agree with you that creating a new notification protocol could be beneficial for users. However, it's important to consider the potential challenges and limitations, such as compatibility with different operating systems and devices. It's also important to ensure that any new features added to notifications are user-friendly and do not add unnecessary complexity. But overall, I agree that incorporating additional actions into notification dialogs omegle owespeedtest would enhance the user experience.
MaquinCarimul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Lut 2023, 07:39

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości