• Ogłoszenie:

How does windows 11 ui compare to previous versions?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

How does windows 11 ui compare to previous versions?

Postprzez TolanaAudery 09 Maj 2023, 13:39

reklama
The current Windows 11 user interface is a lot less useful than Windows 7 & 10.

Now it just seems like they're trying to make it look like a Mac. If I wanted a Mac, I would have bought an Apple computer.

The number of clicks and mouseovers I have to do to open my applications, see which applications are available, and to see which files are open, has increased.

With the classic taskbar, I could set "Combine taskbar settings" to "Never" and see every app and file I currently have open all at once without having to click or mouse over anything.

Now, I am forced to mouse over the taskbar to see which files are open.

With the QuickLaunch, I had little buttons to all my frequently used applications, scripts, and shortcuts, and click directly on any of them to go there.

Now I am forced to click the Start Menu and mouse omegle owespeedtest around (or type the name into the search bar) to find my applications.

My workflow is now 100% less efficient and 100% more frustrating.

Didn't Microsoft learn their lesson with the Windows 8 fiasco?

What options do we have to get Windows 11 looking like classic Windows?

Until I find a way to get this functionality back in Win 11, I am going to stay on Windows 10 as long as possible. And this dumbed down UI gives me one less reason to stay on Windows (not that Mac or Linux are any more desirable to someone who prefers classic Windows).
TolanaAudery
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Maj 2023, 07:59

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 9 gości