• Ogłoszenie:

Doodle jump 2 review: a modern take on a classic

Spolszczenia albo jak kto woli polskie nakładki. Poszukiwane spolszczenia, problemy ze spolszczeniami oraz możliwość dodawania spolszczeń.

Postprzez Sarahlisa17 07 Mar 2023, 12:43

reklama
Anyone who has played the original Doodle Jump will be able to immediately recognize this Doodle Jump 2 version.. The controls are completely unchanged, and the core concept of the Doodle is reaching new heights. On the other hand, the game's art and animations have been completely redesigned, with excellent results.
When you launch Doodle jump 2 for the first time, you'll be greeted by an intro screen full of static platforms with a single adorable monster wiggling over their heads. The monster has even been known to "wiggle" to further its endearing qualities. You can find Doodles, or more specifically, a horizontally scrolling list of Doodles, at the bottom of the screen. This list is numbered 1 through 8, representing the eight levels of Doodle Jump on poki, each with its own intro screen and wiggly monsters.
This game is full of interesting and lovely animations. The level list contains a "level 0" list of Doodlers, which when scrolled reveals a monster disguised as a Doodler. This is not a playable level, but a cute easter egg that sets the tone for the entire game.
Sarahlisa17
~user

Dołączenie: 15 Lis 2022, 09:54

Postprzez emmausa 16 Mar 2023, 09:11

I have played the game you recommend quite a few times and I rate it as a good and fun game Pokemon Showdown and I played it with my friends and had a lot of fun.
emmausa
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Lut 2023, 04:22

Postprzez Tual1981 18 Mar 2023, 10:06

Your smartphone may be one of your most important assets, but it can also be one of your biggest weaknesses. Hackers make it their mission to breach the digital security that keeps our https://veepn.com/blog/how-to-know-if-your-phone-is-hacked/ phones working as expected. Luckily, with a few practical hacks, your smartphone will never be vulnerable again! The key is to stay on top of things. Keep an eye out for these telltale signs and ways to deal with them. We'll show you how to respond effectively if your smartphone becomes the victim of a hacker.
Tual1981
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Mar 2023, 08:15

Postprzez Manisoa 24 Mar 2023, 10:23

There are numerous online games that keep us entertained; in my spare time, I frequently play puppet hockey
Manisoa
~user

Dołączenie: 24 Mar 2023, 09:56

Postprzez david1234 13 Cze 2023, 06:43

Rabbit like celery because celery as food for rabbitits taste is good , more information visit the website.
david1234
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Cze 2023, 14:21

Powróć do Spolszczenia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 15 gości