• Ogłoszenie:

Document management know when to keep tax guides

Wszystko na temat programów: skąd pobrać, instalacja, użytkowanie, problemy, poszukiwane programy.

Postprzez hoymonte2 21 Paź 2023, 11:25

reklama
If your company is not in the habit of keeping tax records and payment guides, be aware that you run the risk of serious headaches in the future. Correct document management is one of the main areas that businesses must be concerned with. This is because there are laws that require proof of receipts, whether for tax, social security or labor purposes. If the taxpayer is unable to certify the legal discharge of certain files, they may pay a fine or even become involved in proceedings. While it is extremely important to keep these documents, the company also needs to know when it can get rid of paperwork in order to to keep only those records that have functionality. In this material we inform you how long you should keep tax guides so that you do not have unnecessary problems. Check out! Tax documentation Proof of payment of federal taxes and social security contributions must be kept under the company's custody for a period of 5 years.

After this time, the Tax Authorities can phone database no longer demand this proof from the taxpayer. Some examples are: Income Tax — IR; Social Integration Program — PIS; Contribution to Social Security Financing — Cofins; Social Contribution on Net Profit — CSLL; Simple national; Invoices, receipts and other proof of releases; Tax and accounting books; electronic accounting or tax recording data systems; declarations — DIRF, DIPJ, DCTF; Annual Declaration of Simples Nacional — Dans; Annual Adjustment Declaration and proof of entries. Labor and social security documentation Labor documents must be kept for a period of 5 years for rural and urban workers, up to a limit of 2 years after the termination of the employment contract. For workers under 18 years of age, there is no statute of limitations — in these cases, the 5-year count must begin after the employee reaches the age of majority. With regard to social security, despite Law No.

Which stipulated a 10-year custody period is no longer in force, some other standards still require this limit for archiving documents. Therefore, the documents that must be kept for 5 years are: union contribution — GRCSU receipt of payment of salary, vacation, 13th salary and time control; Annual List of Social Information — Rais; General Register of Employed and Unemployed People — Caged; Social Security Contribution — GPS. The following documents must be kept for 10 years: Payrolls; Proof of delivery of the GPS to the union; Electronic social security and labor data systems. It is also important to note that documents relating to the term of termination of the employment contract, resignation or notice must be kept for 2 years. Service Time Guarantee Fund The following receipts relating to FGTS payments must be kept for 30 years: FGTS; FGTS collection guide and Social Security Information — GFIP; FGTS and social contribution withdrawal payment guide .
hoymonte2
~user

Dołączenie: 21 Paź 2023, 11:03

Postprzez nifaley 01 Sty 2024, 16:55

I think other web-site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic! tài xỉu online
nifaley
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Gru 2023, 14:19

Postprzez kebaf 12 Lut 2024, 12:40

It is likewise an amazing write-up i always definitely relished examining. It's not necessarily day-to-day i always develop the opportunity to discover anything. best tequila in mexico
kebaf
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Maj 2023, 14:52

Postprzez tinade 12 Lut 2024, 12:43

An interesting dialogue is the price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic but usually, individuals are not enough to talk about such topics. To the next. Cheers. betflik slot
tinade
~user

Dołączenie: 13 Lis 2023, 13:47

Postprzez rixim80416 21 Lut 2024, 16:32

I conceive this website holds very wonderful composed written content content. webpage
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez daxik7841 21 Lut 2024, 17:14

I’m often to running a blog and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. puravive a scam
daxik7841
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Gru 2023, 14:33

Postprzez tinade 21 Lut 2024, 17:23

Can I just say what a aid to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to convey a difficulty to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked because you definitely have the gift. More about the author
tinade
~user

Dołączenie: 13 Lis 2023, 13:47

Postprzez rixim80416 25 Lut 2024, 20:40

I love to visit your web-blog, the themes are nice.:-*.: earn for playing games

Dodano Dzisiaj, 13:55:
I do trust all of the ideas you have offered on your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post. WS168
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 05 Mar 2024, 15:46

Deference to author , some superb entropy. slot maxwin

Dodano Dzisiaj, 14:41:
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything this way prior to. So nice to seek out somebody by incorporating original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you beginning this up. this fabulous website is one thing that is needed over the internet, someone after a little originality. useful problem for bringing something new towards the net! 오피야

Dodano Dzisiaj, 17:53:
Extensively, now this article is truly the best using this crucial subject matter. My spouse and i harmonise collectively findings and tend to thirstily expect to be your primary one way upgrades. Explaining kudos won’t only always be an adequate amount of, on your wonderful purity inside your crafting articles. For certain i will easily catch an individual’s feed maintain up to date of the the latest. Enlightening job and far becoming successful for your small business trades! Please justification the actual deficient Everyday terms currently far from a few initial language. https://dogoka.com

Dodano Dzisiaj, 13:20:
You have to rely on your self . That’s the secrets involving success. play boy jobs
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 16 Mar 2024, 17:04

You can also put a chatbox on your blog for more interactivity among readers.*.~;: Topcer88

Dodano Dzisiaj, 22:12:
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks topcer88 slot

Dodano Dzisiaj, 14:37:
what’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Good job. okeplay777

Dodano Dzisiaj, 17:20:
when it comes to free games, i always look for free flash games because they have small file sizes., 오피쓰
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 25 Mar 2024, 21:09

Thank you for another excellent article. Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of data in this kind of a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am to the appear for such information and facts. topcer88
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez Jackjohnnn 27 Mar 2024, 18:56

One of the most significant transformations is the evolution of libraries into vibrant community hubs. z-library download offer meeting rooms for organizations and groups, facilitating collaboration and knowledge sharing. They host author talks, book clubs, and public events, fostering a sense of community and bringing people together around a shared love of learning and stories.
Jackjohnnn
~user

Dołączenie: 15 Sty 2024, 23:31

Postprzez rixim80416 27 Mar 2024, 19:23

Woh I love your blog posts, saved to my bookmarks ! . topcer88

Dodano Dzisiaj, 18:28:
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I¡¦m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! phata helicopter booking
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 04 Kwi 2024, 13:13

I discovered your weblog web page on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the extremely good operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading far more from you later on!… Happy Birthday Message For Hubby

Dodano Dzisiaj, 18:09:
I admire your work , thankyou for all the interesting posts . 호빠
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 15 Kwi 2024, 15:25

Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, but it surely was once indexed at the first page. I suppose your doing something proper if Google likes you enough to place you at the first page of a non related search. fintechzoom.com

Dodano Dzisiaj, 10:17:
The next time Someone said a weblog, I am hoping who’s doesnt disappoint me approximately this. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something intriguing to mention. All I hear can be a number of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy searching for attention. 78win
rixim80416
~user

Powróć do Programy

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 38 gości