• Ogłoszenie:

Diamondbacks gameday thread

Spolszczenia albo jak kto woli polskie nakładki. Poszukiwane spolszczenia, problemy ze spolszczeniami oraz możliwość dodawania spolszczeń.

Diamondbacks gameday thread

Postprzez Sabrinay 16 Maj 2024, 11:26

reklama
Today's LineupsPADRESDIAMONDBACKSHa-Seong Kim - SSCorbin Carroll - LFFernando Tatis - RFKetel Marte - 2BJuan Soto - LFTommy Pham - DHManny Machado - 3BChristian Pedestrian - 1BXander Bogaerts - DHJake McCarthy - RFJake Cronenworth - 2BJace Peterson - 3BGary Sanchez - CAlek Thomas - CFGarrett Cooper - 1BJose Herrera - CTrent Grisham - CFGeraldo Perdomo - SSSeth Lugo - RHPBrandon Pfaadt - RHP Roster relocates The Arizona Diamondbacks made the adhering to roster relocations: Picked RHP Bryce Jarvis No. 40) from Triple-A Reno. Reinstated C Gabriel Moreno from the 10-day injured list left shoulder swelling). Optioned RHP Ryne Nelson to Reno adhering to last night's game. Designated C Carson Kelly for 's extremely intriguing. It appears that Nelson's time in the turning has actually finished for currently, after 24 underwhelming starts: a 5.47 ERA and 5.15 FIP. His last 2 outings were particularly unimpressive, both times allowing 6 earned runs while tape-recording only 9 outs. How his rotation spot will be filled up, stays to be seen. I'm absolutely surprised to see Moreno back so rapidly, and wish this move doesn't backfire. It's a sad end to Carson Kelly, though I think he may get with waivers. There was a time where he appeared like our catcher of the future, with a suitable 103 OPS+ from 2019-21. However injury appeared to leave him harmed permanently, and the last two years have actually been a real battle OPS+ 72). Well, given that 1984 proved with the ability of damaging the shedding touch yesterday https://www.diamondbacksshorts.com/Riley_Smith_Shorts, I'm mosting likely to keep rolling with it as the D-backs take place a 9-game winning touch. Appears like a strategy anyway. That's with me? Because I'm evaluating today and tomorrow, I am certainly in support of having something which is not an absolute chore to discuss. A minimum of last evening's win has saved you from a thousand words on the uncertain happiness of 1964's movie, The Sneaking Horror. Though if today's outcome is specifically terrible Jose Herrera Shorts, I schedule the right to release it on you, in lieu of an appropriate recap. I am confident that will not verify required, though it depends which Brandon Pfaadt appears. Will it be the pitcher who two-hit the Giants over 7 innings? Or the one who could not even get with five against the Dodgers? It would certainly be nice for him obtain ONE win in his newbie period, but time is beginning to run out for that. He is currently 0-6 in 10 begins. The only D-back to make more starts in a season without tasting success, is Vidal Nuno, who went 0-7 over 14 starts in 2014. Going 10 begins into your job without a W is not usual either: nothing else Arizona rookie has actually gone greater than 8. That was Humberto Mejia, and the very first three of those were for Miami. Also Casey Daigle - a much worse bottle, on a worse group - won his fifth beginning. Over the twenty-six games since the All-Star break, the Diamondbacks have won successive competitions just as soon as https://www.diamondbacksshorts.com/Curt_Schilling_Shorts, in Atlanta. The secondly of those, back on July 19, was the last time Arizona delighted in winning tacos. It would be good if the group might complete off their 25th anniversary parties by doubling up this mid-day to take the collection. It would certainly obtain them back to Mt.500, and drive an additional nail right into the coffin of the Padres' playoff ambitions too. So, it would actually be a win all round.

[url][/url]
Sabrinay
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Maj 2024, 11:11

Powróć do Spolszczenia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: tinade, tivojak179 oraz 14 gości