• Ogłoszenie:

Can i dynamically change displayed images in an html gallery

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez TahuluLimia 10 Maj 2023, 13:36

reklama
I'm interested in creating a gallery system for one of my projects. The concept involves displaying comic pages in a sequential manner, allowing users to navigate through the pages using arrow buttons. Although I don't require user-generated content, I would like the ability to easily add new pages to the gallery.

As I'm relatively new to HTML, I'm unsure about the best approach for storing and displaying the data without creating an excessive number of pages or listing numerous links. While I'm familiar with passing arguments through the URL, I'm uncertain about how to utilize that to dynamically change the displayed image.

Could you please provide guidance or suggestions on how I can achieve koows this functionality within my gallery system? I appreciate any koows assistance you can offer in advancing my understanding of HTML and achieving my desired outcome.
TahuluLimia
~user

Dołączenie: 08 Maj 2023, 12:15

Postprzez joys71 03 Sie 2023, 09:15

Encounter printer issues? Master epson printer troubleshooting steps guide. Learn how to resolve common problems, from paper jams to connectivity issues, and get your Epson printer back to its peak performance. Say goodbye to printing headaches and discover expert tips to keep your printing process seamless and hassle-free.
joys71
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Sie 2023, 06:43

Postprzez stowka 18 Sie 2023, 11:46

stowka
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Lip 2023, 12:42

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości