• Ogłoszenie:

Bsod with error code page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez ViviamJone 17 Maj 2023, 14:18

reklama
Why am I experiencing a BSoD with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when I reload the video drivers (Win+Ctrl+Shift+B) on my X515EA.310 laptop (info from MyASUS, unable to check the sticker at the moment)? The laptop has an i5-1135G7 processor, 8+8GB RAM, and a Tiger Lake-UP3 GT2 iGPU. I recently reinstalled Windows 11 without installing any special drivers.
ViviamJone
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Mar 2023, 12:14

Postprzez ViviamJone 28 Cze 2023, 09:32

Experiencing a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) with the error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when reloading video drivers (Win+Ctrl+Shift+B) on your X515EA.310 laptop can be frustrating. Based on the provided information about your laptop, which includes an i5-1135G7 processor, 8+8GB RAM, and a Tiger Lake-UP3 GT2 integrated GPU, along with having recently reinstalled Windows 11 without any special drivers, there could be a few potential causes for this issue.

Here are a few possible reasons and steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

Incompatible or outdated video drivers: Ensure that you have the latest video drivers installed for your specific GPU model. Visit the official website of your laptop manufacturer or the GPU manufacturer and download the most up-to-date drivers compatible with Windows 11. Perform a clean installation of the drivers and observe if the issue persists.

Corrupted system files: Run a thorough scan of your system files to check for any corrupted or missing files that could be causing conflicts. In Windows 11, you can use the System File Checker (SFC) tool. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command "sfc /scannow" to initiate the scan and repair process.

Memory issues: Perform a memory diagnostic test to ensure that your RAM is functioning properly. Windows 11 has a built-in memory diagnostic tool that can help identify any memory-related issues. Open the Start menu, search for "Windows Memory Diagnostic," and follow the on-screen instructions to run the test.

Hardware conflicts or issues: If the problem persists, it's possible that there may be hardware conflicts or issues with your laptop's components. In such cases, it is recommended to contact the customer support of your laptop manufacturer for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or advise on whether there are any known compatibility issues with your laptop model and Windows 11.

Remember to back up your important data before attempting any significant changes to your system or drivers. If possible, also check the sticker on your laptop for any additional information that might be relevant to the issue.

By following these steps and seeking support from your laptop koowspin echatrandom chatrandom manufacturer, you should be able to diagnose and resolve the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSoD error when reloading video drivers on your laptop.
ViviamJone
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Mar 2023, 12:14

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości